Mon, Nov 16|
Fiddlin' Fish Brewing Company
Ride Like a Fish - Weekly Group Ride
A weekly no-drop group ride, easy to moderate pace, with a (optional) beer.
Time & Location
Nov 16, 2020, 6:30 PM
Fiddlin' Fish Brewing Company, 772 Trade St NW, Winston-Salem, NC 27101, USA
About the Event
See guidelines below to learn how we're working to keep all participants effectively socially distanced.
- We will meet in the parking lot across from the brewery on 8th Street, where we can spread out and discuss the route. Our route is a little shorter than normal (<10 miles) and relies heavily on greenways and quiet streets where the group can spread out safely.
- If lots of folks show up we'll break up into smaller groups so we can maintain safe distance while riding. This will continue to be a no-drop ride so no one is left behind.
- Masks are required for our pre-ride meeting and for when we return to the brewery so don't forget to bring your mask with you! When we return to the brewery, all of our COVID regulations will apply to the group. Masks on when you are away from the table, no moving furniture, no groups of more than 8 per table.
- During the fall and winter it will be dark during the ride so you will need to bring front and rear lights as well!
- Finally, we ask that if you or anyone in your household is experiencing COVID symptoms that you do not attend the ride. Thanks!
We are excited to see you on Mondays for Ride Like a Fish!!